We know that searching for an attorney can be overwhelming – especially when you have pressing questions you need answered. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to get the help you need and then get back to your life.
Money and time are common topics in typical consultation meetings. Here, we want to clear up some of the popular misconceptions about the DePuy litigation, which should help you understand our approach to these cases.
Steve Harrison of Harrison, Davis, Steakley, Morrison P.C. sat down to answer some of the most pertinent questions clients have about pursuing legal action.
In this video you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What is a contingency fee agreement?
- Will I have to pay for legal services if I sign a contingency fee agreement?
- How long will it take to resolve a DePuy hip replacement case?
- If I sign a contingency fee agreement with your firm, are you going to refer my case out to another lawyer?
- If I hire you to be my lawyer, will I always be able to talk to your legal team when I have questions?
- Is the DePuy hip replacement litigation a class action lawsuit?
Parker McDonald and Harrison, Davis, Steakley, Morrison are a dynamic team that are resolute in defending our clients. As top hip implant recovery lawyers, we aim to provide the highest legal service to benefit our clients. Navigating the legal system is our job, so that our clients can focus on what matters to them the most. You can view our other videos for more answers to legal questions. You can also contact us directly on our contact form or toll free at 855-487-8447.